22.1.08

Second Layer


















I went to visit my friend Pete the other day and he's just opened a new record shop in the basement to sound 323.  Which is amazing and I'm super pleased for him, (perhaps a little proud even) I remember when he first started Second Layer as a mail order from his bedroom (aka the stock room) and I would be constantly crashing through and falling over everything giving him sweaty heart failure everytime I came up the stairs as most was limited edition or unavailable in the UK, a collector's haven.  I wasn't aloud to touch a thing, but in return would get played some of the most inspiring and creative music I'd ever heard and with out doubt Pete helped mould me into the person I am now .  Such music continues to challenge me, endlessly feeding my creative expressions... Thanks Pete. xx




No comments: